Friday, February 5, 2010

Box Leather Type What Type Of Chair Do You Sit In At Your Desk? If It Could Talk, What Might It Say About You?

What type of chair do you sit in at your desk? If it could talk, what might it say about you? - box leather type

Like most of us are sitting at a desk somewhere, I thought I had this question for fun!

He filled the executive and the large leather chair in my office at home. If you are being increased for some odd reason, the mailbox could be said on the night: "To Sara loud Cryin ', please stop hit my corners on your desktop!" Ah, I see that you have taken some water weight "and ( yes, both), "I do not think that the ladies do on such things!"

Luckily, working most of them at home ...

8 comments:

Holly said...

Mine is a chair with a fabric of high office, dark blue cover. When he spoke, he would probably say: "Could you please sit like a lady instead of plopping in me?"

Louise C said...

I have a swivel chair pink on my desk, but almost never because my husband bought me a mini-laptop - a laptop, I think they'll call. Now I lounge on the sofa, while I use it, and I can watch TV at the same time, which is really good.

L P said...

My chair, I spoke in Korean, unfortunately, the only Asian language that is not able to speak. I can only assume that says I'm special and put my mind what I can achieve something

Know It All said...

Hey, it's months since this question!

Mine is a new plush leather executive gray. Wheelchair so I can not go anywhere near my cabin!

IRIS said...

Someone would say. Stay a while and forget the rest of their professional duties. :)

Rembrand... said...

"Lose a pound less, fatty!

Mabel B said...

An office chair, and it seemed that many animals.

Fereshte said...

"" NO D @ MN New CAT ME! "

Post a Comment