Monday, February 22, 2010

I Cant Decide A Career 30 I Cant Decide Of On Art Career? Please Help?

I cant decide of on art career? Please help? - i cant decide a career 30

I am 18 years, graduated near the high school and enrolled at the Art Institute. It was difficult to find in which area of your choice. I'm kind of depression. I like art, I have a passion for him, I have dedicated my life to art and to draw more than 30 drawings and doodles of a day.

I'm not an artist of all evil, many people are interested in my work, and some that I've ordered over the Internet.

I can be very flexible in the art. I enjoy photography, real, abstract, etc. ..

But I usually get a lot of anime. I know for some reason, is frowned upon by some of the anime artists. It also makes me sad. Im not sure what you really aspire to a career, everything I know what it is, sick passionate about the sport, and I am ready toMoney to spend on a good race in him.

At first I thought the film would be a good idea because of my cartoon drawings animeish much, and I much prefer.
But when I took the survey, however, this work very little animation.

Now I am applying for the graphic arts industry in my university, but I'm still a little unsure .......

Heres my deviantart:

http://www.toxic-flame.deviantart.com

To judge what you see, I have a chance for a career in art? : (
Feild and this art seems to be best for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment