Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Tweety Bird Pics What Should I Wear For Guys To Notice Me?

What should I Wear for guys to notice me? - baby tweety bird pics

Here are my options:
Pants
Bird Tweet Pants. (Dark)
Light Crest Jeans
Regular Blue Jeans (South Pole)
Light Blue Jeans Baby Phat
Southpole Jeans Black
Dark Blue (IM) Jeans
Sweat pants with Tweety on the back
My black jeans that are too big for me, with jewels on back pockets
Light Blue Jeans
Lady Enyce Jogging Pants "Black"

Shirts
Rosa von Dutch Short Sleeve Shirt
Beige Short Sleeve Shirt Tweety Bird
Orange Short Sleeve Shirt Baby Phat
Blue and gray-colored short sleeve shirt Southpole
Tweety Bird White and Green Short Sleeve
Long sleeve black South Pole
Short Sleeves Bergany "Miss Popular shirt"
Baby Phat Short Sleeve Shirt Blue
Short Sleeve Shirt Beige Academic
Back Short Sleeve
Brown Short Sleeve
Short Sleeve Green "Baby Girl" T-Shirt
In the blue shirt with short sleeves, Chiquita

Sneakers (I have a lot now, dat)
Black and white sets Baby Phat
Baby Phat Black and Gold CoEVERSING
Roca Wear Black and Sliver Sneakers
White, blue, yellow and Nike


PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment