Thursday, December 24, 2009

Outlook Recurring Email Yahoo/Outlook Recurring Error Alternative Email Not Verified?

Yahoo/Outlook recurring error alternative email not verified? - outlook recurring email

I get the following message to my Yahoo account and also my teammates. Both use Outlook Express and performed for years without problems. I looked at my e-mail several times, but after a few messages that you receive the same error ... These are just a few Yahoo! Trick to connect us all and to use their new beta? Personally, I prefer not to do! Or is it a technical problem is solved (slowly!)?

Error message

The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail. Your e-mail address is "MyEmail@Yahoo.co.uk. Subject''smtp. Mail.yahoo.co.uk Account: 'MyEmail@Yahoo.co.uk', Server:'', Protocol: SMTP server response : '553 From: address is not confirmed, see http:// help.yahoo.com / l / us / yahoo / edit / alternate_email / index.html, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number : 0x800CCC78

No comments:

Post a Comment