Saturday, January 2, 2010

Decorative Lanterns Can I Use Convergent/divergent Lens To Converge Rays Of Light Into One Powerfull Ray Of Light? If So,how?

Can I use convergent/divergent lens to converge rays of light into one powerfull ray of light? if so,how? - decorative lanterns

Sry, I'm new to this, I apologize for my lack of know lodge.
I'm looking for glass for a decorative light and friendly atmosphere in my house.
Basically, I wonder if they have to concentrate Tehnology light in different departments and bring them into the free space to ignore, such as a flashlight, he Sapede parabolic mirror, and get the opposite effect of that difference in a strong beam of light to illuminate an entire room.
If this is possible and you know how I can mirror / lens, please let me know. I am an agricultural engineer, so that the assembly is at a certain level, no problem!
Thank you!

2 comments:

Surveyor said...

To create a "ray", you must have a satellite dish to a carbon arc using the focal point. This beam is narrow and can be transferred to the recipient by a convex mirror to illuminate a room. You can one of those cheap laser pointers, to experiment with various lenses and mirrors to see their perspective. I'm eager to see how it works. I am also an inspector in Fort Myers, Florida.

Alexande... said...

Please follow the link.

Post a Comment