Friday, January 29, 2010

Rectal Pain With Menses I Am Having Intense Rectal Pain During Menses. Please Help Me Telling The Causes?

I am having intense rectal pain during menses. please help me telling the causes? - rectal pain with menses

I have very, very bad pain in the rectal area to the anus during menstruation. He has it for 8 years. I do not know what to do with it, because 5 years ago, I fainted because the pain. It goes on and on. Sometimes 5-8 times per day, more during the 1 and 3 days was the 4th Day of menstruation. I fear that, if associated with a disease of the colon or rectum?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hello,

That sounds like the classic endometriosis. Endometriosis is when endometrial tissue (tissue in the uterine lining and borders, collects during her period) grows outside the uterus. One received four women. And in the colon, may develop intestinal, along the ovaries, etc. The symptoms include pain / cramps, convulsions, because tissues such as period cramps.

Consider consult a gynecologist. You can offer some snoring or with analgesics or pills or surgery.

You do not have to suffer!

Since you can connect directly to your time, it is unlikely that the pathology of the colon. I want to remove endometriosis first.

Post a Comment