Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Completely Erase Sorority Account On Facebook How Do I Completely Erase The Internet History Off Of My Computer?

How do I completely erase the internet history off of my computer? - how to completely erase sorority account on facebook

I know I can go to / tools / Explorer and delete the record then. But what is absolutely clear that all roads? Is there any other way that someone can find my Internet history? Do not worry, you're doing something illegal, but I do not want to bite people Nosy my company.

5 comments:

bhiravi k said...

You're right.
In Internet Explorer tool can not be erased history.

But note the section
Temporary Internet Files section above for the story of the Wizard "Internet Options".
This is up) on a few web pages (cache.
Make sure that the elimination of

If you are behind a proxy that is very possible that the administrator, that everything you know you can do in your browser.

beer_far... said...

That is what I
http://www.ccleaner.com
It's free and easy to
2 clicks and everything is allowed,

tempest said...

Try CCleaner. You can receive free from downloads.com. It is very easy to install.

nbr660 said...

Delete Cookies

Shree said...

Download one of these programs
http://www.morun.net/www/downloads/clear ...

Post a Comment