Thursday, January 21, 2010

Elegant Sundresses I'm Graduating High School Tomorrow Night And Can't Decide Which Dress I Want To Wear. Suggestions?

I'm graduating high school tomorrow night and can't decide which dress I want to wear. Suggestions? - elegant sundresses

The reason for my hesitation is that the ceremony is outside. I have three dresses in the eye.

# 1 knee black dress simple but elegant, fitted with a V-neckline and long beautful, detailed face below the chest to a belt. The material is 95% polyester, 5% elastane, lining and 100% polyester. I have this dress concert a few times in a formal band, because my mother set up a company so that I am worth every penny.

# 2 A beautiful evening dress with a floral print of the same color beige. It has a beige silk belt, the front with a layer of crinoline to give it a skirt. The material is 42% polyester, 52% cotton and 5% Spandex

# 3, a summer dress with a daring design. Black polka dots bright green and black crinoline skirt touches the floor, I have in the repeal of this year.

Tell me what you think! Thanks for the suggestions!

2 comments:

Adoc said...

None of them are good. I spent a lot of time to make a dress for my graduation, and almost nobody came to choose, because I wore my graduation gown of all time. I guess people see you later, but in reality it is not such a big deal it seems.


Good luck and congratulations!

Liv said...

Certainly, the first

That looks fantastic and I am sure that you are quite stunning [=

Post a Comment