Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Meridia Health I Have 30 Meridia Pills Left And I'm Now At 130 Lbs, Is It Safe To Keep Taking It?

I have 30 Meridia pills left and I'm now at 130 lbs, is it safe to keep taking it? - meridia health

I began to Meridia to 155 pounds, I'm only 5 feet tall and it was technically obese with a BMI of just over 30 Now I am 130 and very close to my goal of 120, it is permissible to need? Who hears nothing about it? I was so tired lately, and I wonder if he has something to do with it.

Has anyone out there ever taken a pill every day? He missed two days away, and once a terrible headache and was so tired he has. I think I'l need to wean myself slowly.

No, I started on medicine across the Internet, I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience with this.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Doc8 said...

I was not sure at first. You're in luck.

kds6107 said...

If you are really only five feet high, their ideal weight is £ 104.06, so you still can not hurt, so it is safe. You are not under the weight of

Congratulations on your weight loss and if you're happy where you are, stop by all means, would not hurt but if you wanted to continue to lose.

Cindy E said...

Congratulations on your weight loss .. I hope you learn something about nutrition and physical activity for law and .. because one of these pills for ever .. because it can lead to heart failure and all sorts of other bad diseases.
Finally, I want those pills .. and just try to maintain their weight for a while ... It is a free, eat well simpy (every 3 hours), smaller portions and exercise .. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. . Go .. etc. .. So if you have the feeling that everything is under control .. trying to lose a little more, does just that.
Most of these diet pills are full of caffeine .. If a cup of coffee to stay alert and awake ... Your body is used only for large amounts of caffeine in the body, then we will go through "withdrawal" to these pills that stop you make you sick to ..

Post a Comment