Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Could Eat A Knob At Night Do You Like Going Out At Night? Poem Thoughts?

Do you like going out at night? poem thoughts? - i could eat a knob at night


Nights Out


I kill
But I do not know
Give me a cigarette
Give me a beer

Give me the keys
Let's go somewhere
The Farmer's
"Anywhere But Here

I feel in the night
Overview of the stars at night
Getting rid of the light
Hide in my car

Spread on a blanket
Under the Moon
Everything we have is time
Living in this grave

I kill
And others are too
Same old problems
With various melodies

Do not feel sorry
Simply turn the knob
Lose yourself in the volume
Forget about my work

Hiding worries
And I close my eyes
Putting my hands
And the characters

Go to the beach
and listen to the accident
Empty pockets
I'm short on cash

Looking for a dive
Up to a certain type eating
Take a paper
And take a seat

Discuss your problems
With a trusted person
Messages that you hide
Among the people you love

It is early
Or is it late?
The cooler air
With a lot to say

You tell them that someone
Attention
Tell them that their value
Tell your rare

You say you're a hypocrite
And they may be right
Something to work
Another Night


Copyright 2008 Dragon Lady

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead! Simple language, easy to capture images. Naked Truth, "the experience, not metaphorically covers. In a clear voice .. Open the message ..

"Talk about your problems
With a trusted person
Messages that you hide
Among the people you love "

The unrelated to the previous (10.)'s verse, but naive.
Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think that how beautiful it is to write what you feel no need U.S. $ 10 words to express how they feel, is to give a lot of people, land "their thoughts" on how they should be written, their You say very well and you celebrate, keep up the good work and not down, each
Are you satisfied? If you think you need to make a change, it is not because someone told Keep up the good work ------- ---------

Anonymous said...

I think that how beautiful it is to write what you feel no need U.S. $ 10 words to express what they feel, is to give a lot of people, "her opinion" on one of the kind to be written, its very you and celebrate good to say keep up the good work and not down, each
Are you satisfied? If you think you need to make a change, it is not because someone told Keep up the good work ------- ---------

Anonymous said...

Wow, I read many poems today, and everyone will say, more and more difficult to see how the poem means to me. This poem is exactly what I feel most of the time, just go sit on the beach thinking. Anyway, I love this poem, with a burning passion!
Congratulations, the best poem that has ever written (the funny that people think of these, I'm exaggerating)

Kimmi

Anonymous said...

I like that! Good job! He used his feet on the ground to describe the language, one foot on the floor of the site. Entirely appropriate for the poem. You could one or two nights like that. Shook the dust from his feet and is well cut. I was there with you. Nice write!

Post a Comment